1. Waltair Veerayya: The movie launched with packed theaters through the Sankranthi. Both Chiranjeevi and Ravi Teja’s supporters flocked to see the film, and word rapidly spread that the film featured humorous scenes with a classic Chiranjeevi performance. As a outcome, households started filling up the cinemas.
The income generated over the prolonged weekend was impressive and the movie was on the high of the box office charts. Audiences in India and abroad have given the film the very best reward of the season.
The film emerged as the Sankranthi champion and continues to draw full homes in plenty of areas. It’s nearing the milestone of 200 Cr in box office earnings.
2. Veera Simha Reddy: This movie starring Balakrishna was met with a great deal of pleasure from fans. The film had a robust opening, however quickly noticed a decline in attendance beginning on the second day.
The heavy use of violence and lack of comedic relief in the plot limited the film’s enchantment to a selected audience. The income generated over the weekend dropped constantly. However, it’s nonetheless among the many high performers of the season sitting in second position.
3. Vaarasudu: The film acquired a tepid reaction in all of its showings. Despite being directed by a Telugu filmmaker and produced by a broadly known Telugu producer, audiences perceived the movie as a dubbed model as a outcome of lead actor.
The story, which focuses on a rich business family, primarily appealed to viewers who take pleasure in opulence on display screen.
Vijay attempted to compete with well-liked Telugu actors Chiranjeevi and Balakrishna, but ultimately fell quick and landed in third place within the field office rankings. The film’s earnings have dropped significantly everywhere.
4. Avatar-The Way Of Water: The film performed exceptionally properly since its launch. The film attracted a big viewers from multiplexes and the vacation season contributed to its success.
James Cameron’s movie has thus far grossed 2.024 billion dollars worldwide, surpassing the 2 billion dollar threshold for profitability.
At present the shows are reduced and looks like its full run is almost on the fag finish at Indian box workplace.
5. Tegimpu: The movie was deemed a complete failure from its opening day. The heavy give attention to action and drama set in a single location didn’t resonate with most audiences.
The movie’s attempt to emulate past Hollywood productions failed to connect with the native viewers. As a outcome, Ajith’s movie was a flop through the Pongal season at the Telugu field workplace. The full run of this movie at theatres is type of finished.